Name - Mokoroa Txakolina
Variety - Hondarrabi Zuri
Country- Spain
Year - 2011
Price - $13.95
Shop/wine critic/winery review - Young, Fruity, Dry white wine with high acidity and medium alcohol content. As a result of the fermentation process, this wine is slightly sparkling, producing a tingle on the palate and full range of aromas.
My Review - This is definitely the first time I have had this varietal and when I first saw the name I thought it was a japanese. The color of this wine was dark yellow. The aroma had hints of lemon and lime. The palate had intense tropical fruit flavors, high acidity and a refreshing crispness. This wine reminded me of moscato and was very good. Rating 8.5/10.
Food - None
Variety - Hondarrabi Zuri
Country- Spain
Year - 2011
Price - $13.95
Shop/wine critic/winery review - Young, Fruity, Dry white wine with high acidity and medium alcohol content. As a result of the fermentation process, this wine is slightly sparkling, producing a tingle on the palate and full range of aromas.
My Review - This is definitely the first time I have had this varietal and when I first saw the name I thought it was a japanese. The color of this wine was dark yellow. The aroma had hints of lemon and lime. The palate had intense tropical fruit flavors, high acidity and a refreshing crispness. This wine reminded me of moscato and was very good. Rating 8.5/10.
Food - None

No comments:
Post a Comment